Elevance Health Senior Product Manager in Wallingford, Connecticut
Senior Product Manager
Job Family: Product Management
Type: Full time
Date Posted:Aug 03, 2022
Req #: PS74082
New Jersey, New Jersey
New York, New York
Work location: Remote
Responsible for the development of products in both new and existing markets.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Evaluates existing products and competitor and industry data to improve existing products and make recommendations for new products.
• Develops and implements long term profitability strategies for market segment including market positioning, new product design pricing parameters, risk profiles, and legislative/regulatory responses.
• Coordinates presentation, communication and implementation of all phases of product development.
• Ensures all products are compliant with regulatory directives and state/federal laws and policies.
• Serves as a product expert and a relationship manager to the core clients.
• Monitor, measure, and communicate delivery against plans and the quality of outcomes.
• Develop, track, and monitor budget and spending.
• Act as a decision maker/SME on projects & provide guidance on complex issues and projects
• Often takes responsibility for additional projects sponsored within the team.
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range* : $84,320 to $110,670 (Min – MRP)
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
* The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a p articular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
• Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field
• 8 years Product Management experience, project/program management, and 3-5+ years of leadership/management within a PBM (preferred) or Healthcare organization (or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.)
• Experience with specialty drugs
• Experience using client needs/marketplace feedback to drive product solutions
• Underwriting and Pricing knowledge, a plus
• Matrix management and Client-facing experience are pluses
• MBA preferred.
• Health or managed care experience preferred.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
EEO is the Law
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
EEO Policy Statement
EEO is the Law Postero
EEO Poster Supplement-English Version
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Elevance Health, Inc. is an E-verify Employer
Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 1-877-204-7664