Elevance Health Proposal Production Specialist (GBD) in Virginia Beach, Virginia
Proposal Production Specialist (GBD)
Job Family: Business Support
Type: Full time
Date Posted:Jul 11, 2022
Req #: JR576
North Carolina, North Carolina
West Virginia, West Virginia
Responsible for supporting Project Managers with Medicaid RFP/RFIs projects during the production phase. Supporting the Proposal Project Manager with scheduling, coordinating, formatting, printing, packaging, and distributing of Medicaid/GBD business development materials, including proposals, presentations, deliverables, brochures, and other special marketing projects.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the hand-on management of attachments, desktop publishing of content prior to color review and submission, production of proposal, quality checks, and pagination.
• Facilitate the end-to-end proposal attachment process, verifying that all attachments are identified, developed, approved, and produced in a timely manner and in compliance with the requirements of the RFP.
• Coordinates production and distribution of proposal documents for remote locations to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Serves as the primary contact for issues related to the production function including ordering/maintaining printing supplies and troubleshooting document styles/formatting and equipment/hardware/technical problems.
• Serves as the key contact for input and advice regarding technical/software/equipment matters and service call scheduling.
• Ensure effectiveness of designs in communicating value proposition and brand.
• Creates proposal templates using MS Word. Managing documents by applying templates, editing document styles and help troubleshoot issues with documents and templates.
• Requires a HS diploma or equivalent and minimum of 1 year experience in a production-related environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Strong knowledge of the graphics production process, including equipment, software, supplies, creating, and editing strongly preferred.
• Very detail-oriented with strong desktop publishing experience.
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and SharePoint
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills, including grammar, punctuation, and proofreading.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
EEO is the Law
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Please use the links below to review statements of protection from discrimination under Federal law for job applicants and employees.
EEO Policy Statement
EEO is the Law Postero
EEO Poster Supplement-English Version
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Elevance Health, Inc. is an E-verify Employer
Email us (email@example.com) or call 1-877-204-7664