Elevance Health Reporting Data Analyst Senior in Seven Hills, Ohio
Reporting Data Analyst Senior
Job Family: Digital and Technology
Type: Full time
Date Posted:Jun 20, 2022
Req #: PS74805
Description - External
Please Note : Associates in this job working from a California location are eligible for overtime pay based on California employment law.
Responsible for using standard procedures and processes to gather, format and load metadata under minimum supervision.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Designs/constructs difficult to very difficult repository architectural changes and creates and maintains architectural specification documentation.
• Troubleshoots medium to difficult metadata repository problems with help from others.
• Designs and constructs most difficult metadata reports and conducts metadata quality reviews.
• Conducts implementation, upgrade and maintenance of vendor supplied metadata management, master data management and information quality software and other third-party software.
• Collects, clean, catalogs, maintains and delivers master data with minimal guidance and supervision.
• Performs system administration duties with little supervision.
• Performs data profiling analysis and data quality analysis with guidance and supervision.
• Communicates with and mentors’ junior associates.
• Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in information systems with 3 years’ experience in data administration; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Experience in Reporting and Analytics tools similar to Tableau required
• Experience using Oracle Database platforms for data analysis , view and stored procedure required
• Prior experience with ASG, Rochade Evoke, Data Foundations/Kalido or similar, UNIX, JAVA, PowerBuilder, Oracle, DB2 UDB, Teredata, Sybase and SQL servers strongly preferred.
• Experience in the health care industry strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
EEO is the Law
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Please use the links below to review statements of protection from discrimination under Federal law for job applicants and employees.
EEO Policy Statement
EEO is the Law Postero
EEO Poster Supplement-English Version
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Elevance Health, Inc. is an E-verify Employer
Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 1-877-204-7664