Elevance Health Business Change Manager (IT Quality Control Advisor) in Mendota Heights, Minnesota
Business Change Manager (IT Quality Control Advisor)
Job Family: Business Support
Type: Full time
Date Posted:Jul 22, 2022
Req #: PS71838
North Carolina, North Carolina
New York, New York
Description - External
Title: Business Change Manager (IT Quality Control Advisor)
Location: Candidate must be within 50 miles of Anthem Pulse Point location – operating in Eastern Time Zone
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
A proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, IngenioRx leverages the power of new technologies and a strong, clinical-first lens, to deliver member-centered, lasting pharmacy care. The Business Change Manager is responsible for working with management to identify and implement varied projects, programs and plans that support achievement of business unit and enterprise goals.
How you will make an impact:
• Manages the relationship with project/program stakeholders (IT and business).
• Supports test manager with development of test strategy, supports testing and test coordination within a project/program.
• Supports test manager with defining appropriate testing methods to employ to assure developed product conforms to requirements and design.
• Performs test case design and test execution.
• Collects testing metrics, reports status as defined in test plan with supporting data.
• Coordinates with other onshore and offshore test execution resources for project under test.
• Identifies test data needs, performs evaluation of available data in repositories, identify gaps, coordinates with Test Data management team and own test data provisioning tasks.
• Develops test plan and ensures testing activities planned stay on track.
• Conducts test scenario and test result reviews with project stakeholders.
• May provide direction and guidance to team members and serves as an expert for the team.
Qualifications - External:
• Requires a BA/BS in a related field and minimum of 5 years process or project related experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
• Experience in successfully developing and managing projects with fairly significant operating budget and knowledge of process redesign is strongly preferred.
• Prior experience handling end to end testing of programs involving digital Cloud based web applications is preferred.
• Pharmacy background is preferred
• Experience with pharmacy prescription drug claims testing, benefits and clinical testing is preferred
• Experience with at least one of the following test management tools: HP ALM, JIRA and QTEST
• Experience with SQL is preferred
• Experience with Agile methodologies is preferred
• Experience in test data management is preferred
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
EEO is the Law
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Please use the links below to review statements of protection from discrimination under Federal law for job applicants and employees.
EEO Policy Statement
EEO is the Law Postero
EEO Poster Supplement-English Version
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Elevance Health, Inc. is an E-verify Employer
Email us (email@example.com) or call 1-877-204-7664